Ayurvedic practices of India have a greater potential to become an economic superpower as these treatment modalities have been highly prevalent in India since past decades. Skills attributed to entrepreneurial behavior and innovative thinking is beneficial for students in most, if not all, majors. They are critical to career success in established companies and new organizations to address pressing needs around the globe. The young Ayurvedic students and doctors need to inculcate and exhibit new talents in addition to the classical knowledge to uphold in the field of Ayurveda. Foundation course on Entrepreneurial skills in Ayurveda introduces you to the entrepreneurial journey in Ayurveda.
This foundation course is designed to take you from opportunity identification through launch, growth, financing and profitability. With guidance from experts, along with insights from current start-up founders, you’ll develop an entrepreneurial mindset and hone the skills you need to develop a new enterprise with potential for growth and funding, or to identify and pursue opportunities for growth within an existing organization. Ayurveda has ample potential of entrepreneurships in areas of medicine cultivation, manufacturing, documentation and online ventures.
- To explain concepts of Entrepreneurship and build an understanding about business situations in which entrepreneurs act
- To qualify students to analyse the various aspects, scope and challenges under an entrepreneurial venture in Ayurveda
- To explain classification and types of entrepreneurs and the process of entrepreneurial project development
- To discuss the steps in venture development and new trends in entrepreneurship
- To Encourage Self Employment Tendencies
- To Make a Successful Entrepreneur
- Generating business ideas in Ayurveda
- Experience sharing by successful entrepreneur in Ayurveda
- Guidance for developing Ayurveda based startups and much more
- Opportunity to interact with expert in the field of business development and Ayurveda
- Edge of your seat online learning and global peer collaboration and networking
Programme Duration and Structure: 12 days course – 18 hours programme with 12 classes (1.5 hours per day).