1. Certificate Programme in Diagnostic Techniques (CDT)
2. Certificate Programme in Ayurvedic Orthopedic Management & Bandaging techniques (CAOB)
3. Certificate Programme in Keraleeya Panchakarma – Intensive Program (CKP)
4. Certificate Programme in Keraleeya Panchakarma – Continuous Programme (CKP)
5. Certificate Programme in Ayurvedic Cosmetology (CAC)
6. Certificate Programme in Ayurvedic Dermatology (CAD)
7. Certificate Programme in Ayurvedic Medicine Manufacturing (CAM)
8. Certificate Programme in Basic Principles of Ayurveda – for foreigners (CBPA)
9. Certificate Programme in Continental Ayurveda and Wellness therapy (CAWT)
10. Certificate Programme in Scientific Writing (CSW)
11. Certificate Programme in Research Methodology (CRM)
12. Certificate Programme in Research Methodology (CRM)
13. Certificate Programme in Continental Ayurveda and Wellness therapy (CAWT)
14. Certificate Programme In Ayurveda Management Of Autism (CAMA)
15. Certificate Programme in Smriti Meditation (CSM)
CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME IN SMRITI MEDITATION (CSM)
Certificate programme in interactive guided meditation technique based on Ayurveda psychotherapy
Ayurveda identifies root cause of the disease as Prjnaparadha (intellectual blasphemy). Piled up emotions interlocked with memories from our childhood to till date can influence the responses of body and mind. That determines our physical and mental health. Ayurveda considers that every individual is capable of being aware of negative emotions within them and transform into positive. Unfortunately in modern times we trained not to look inward. This lack of internal awareness is the major cause of many psychosomatic diseases.
Smriti meditation is a unique technic developed to transcend to subtle layers of our being. Experienced Ayurveda doctors give interactive guidance for a smooth transfer to the deeper layers. This helps the person to identify the root cause of the disease and uproot them.
This is an effective method in all most all psychosomatic diseases especially migraine, arthritis, asthma, thyroiditis, insomnia, panic attacks, depression, phobias, irritable bowel syndrome etc.
Educational Objectives: The workshop is designed to provide an in-depth theoretical knowledge Ayurveda psychotherapy and practical training in smriti meditation
Eligibility: Medical practitioners of any discipline