Enhancing the physical appearance of an individual can play a vital role in boosting self esteem and confidence, thus contributing to the concept of positive health. Cosmetology deals with the art and science of beautifying the hair, skin, and nails and has gained significant advances in the current era.
Ayurveda with its holistic approach towards health, advocates various recipes, practices, and regimens aimed at improving beauty and wellness, Accordingly, the field of cosmetology, despite being under explored, provides one of the most exciting career options for an ayurvedic training for aspiring ayurvedic doctors on an integrated approach in the field of cosmetology, incorporating both modern and ayurvedic concepts and practices, thus enabling them to pursue cosmetology as a career option.
- To understand the fundamental Principles of modern and ayurvedic cosmetology
- To impart skill and confidence in managing cosmetological issues in general practice
- To instruct the methods for manufacturing cosmetic products
- To encourage young doctors to Pursue cosmetology as a career option
- APPROACH TO CLINICAL COSMETOLOGY INTRODUCTION & MEDICOLEGAL ASPECTS
- DETAILED UNDERSTTANDING OF COSMETOLOGICAL AILMENTS IN MODERN & AYURVEDIC PARLANCE
- INTRODUCTION TO ADVANCED TECHNIQUES IN SKIN CARE
- DEMONSTARATION OF PRODUCT PREPARATIONS
- RELAVANE OF PANGHAKARMA & YOGA THERAPIES IN COSMETIC PROBLEMS
- ROLE OF DIET & LIFESTYLE IN COSMETOLOGICAL AILMENTS