Ayurvedic practices of India have a greater potential to become an economic superpower as these treatment modalities have been highly prevalent in India in past decades. Skills attributed to entrepreneurial behavior and innovative thinking are beneficial for students in most, if not all, majors. They are critical to career success in established companies and new organizations to address pressing needs around the globe. Young Ayurvedic students and doctors need to inculcate and exhibit new talents in addition to the classical knowledge to uphold in the field of Ayurveda. The foundation course on Entrepreneurial skills in Ayurveda introduces you to the entrepreneurial journey in Ayurveda.
This foundation course is designed to take you from opportunity identification through launch, growth, financing, and profitability. With guidance from experts and insights from current start-up founders, you’ll develop an entrepreneurial mindset and hone the skills you need to develop a new enterprise with potential for growth and funding or to identify and pursue opportunities for growth within an existing organization. Ayurveda has ample potential for entrepreneurship in medicine cultivation, manufacturing, documentation, and online ventures.
- Generating business ideas in Ayurveda
- Experience sharing by a successful entrepreneur in Ayurveda
- Guidance for developing Ayurveda-based startups and much more
- Opportunity to interact with experts in the field of business development and Ayurveda
- Edge-of-your-seat online learning and global peer collaboration and networking
- To explain concepts of Entrepreneurship and build an understanding about business situations in which entrepreneurs act
- To qualify students to analyse the various aspects, scope and challenges under an entrepreneurial venture in Ayurveda
- To explain classification and types of entrepreneurs and the process of entrepreneurial project development
- To discuss the steps in venture development and new trends in entrepreneurship
- To Encourage Self Employment Tendencies
- To Make a Successful Entrepreneur